Friday, June 7, 2013

Bad Driving Award

So....I told Will that the next time something funny happens, he needs to take a picture so I can put it on the blog.  Well, it seems that its come back to haunt me.  I was dropping off some materials yesterday at Rock Creek Ridge and had a little mishap while backing out of the driveway.  In my defense, there was a piece of wood in the driveway I was trying to avoid, but I guess I avoided it a little too far.  Ooops!    The boys were in the car, and I was scared to death the culvert would give way and we would roll down in there!  I had to go inside and get the A/C guys to pull me out.
 
Luckily it all ended well.  Within about 15 minutes I was out and headed home.  As we drove away, I asked Evan if he was scared.  He answered, "Yes, Momma.  You are NOT a good driver!"  Oh well, what can I say?  It happens to us all at one time or another.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment