Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Home in River Birch Place

I wanted to share a little about the project I'm working on in River Birch Place in Lumberton. 

The house is for a client who knows a lot about building and wanted to be his own builder, but the problem was he hadn't lived in the area for a while and had lost contact with the best subs and suppliers.  To get the job done.....we have teamed up.  For a flat fee, I am recommending subcontractors and hooking him up with my pricing and accounts at local suppliers.  I am also offering my advice and assistance with issues as they arise.  He is supervising and scheduling the work and handling most of the day-to-day activities.   
 
The project is rolling along very smoothly and we have had very few issues.  The house is around 2500 sq. ft. and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a study and a 3-car garage. 
Here's how the house looks today:
 He chose a light slurry to accent the front porch which I think turned out nicely.  Here's a close up of the brick and the edge of the slurry:
 
 The view from the front door looking into the family room:

 The fireplace in the family room:
This picture is looking from the family room into the kitchen and breakfast area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment